2020 Winter Workshop
Leverage your holiday break by learning systematic and strategic approaches to the ACT. Each day will be 5.5 hours long (2 hours of proctored drilling, 30 minutes for lunch break, and 3 hours of review sessions).
- ACT or SAT Prep
- 1-Week (3 days of class + 2 full practice tests)
- 2-Weeks (6 days of class + 3 full practice tests)
- Dec 19-26 and/or Dec 26-Jan 2
SAT and ACT Test Prep
FLEX Test Prep courses for the ACT and SAT are designed to maximize students’ scores in the most efficient way possible. Students are coached by expert instructors, all of whom are top scorers in the subject areas that they teach. In addition, instructors and curriculum writers routinely sit in for standardized exams, continually updating and refining strategies based on real-time information from the test-makers.
- Target SAT Test Date: March 13, 2021
- Target ACT Test Date: April 17, 2021
- 8 Lectures, 3 full Practice Test, Final Review
AP Test Prep
FLEX AP prep classes are designed to both cover course content and give students focused practice with AP exam style questions, particularly free-response questions. FLEX AP assessments are designed to diagnose these learning shortfalls early enough so that students and their families can still take steps to correct them.
- Shortened version of AP Exams (will have MC AND FRQs)
- Take the assessment on your own time between Dec 18 – Jan 10
- Guided by E-Proctor and answers submitted via google form
- FLEX will grade and email score report within 2 weeks
FLEX Academic Headstart offers long-term guidance and mentorship in various academic disciplines. Our approach is not only to provide students with high-level instruction but also to help them apply their learning through publications, clubs, competitions, and activities.
- Biology Olympiad Jr.
- FLEX Writing Center
- Math for Competitions
- Scratch Programming
- FLEX Research Methodologies Course (FRMC)