Why use the FLEX SAT Video Program?
Many SAT prep courses have a lot of filler: excess review, wasted lecture time, information overload that does not impact students’ scores. The FLEX SAT Video Program does not waste time.
- Expert instructors teach proven strategies
- Students practice strategies in targeted assignments
- Students simulate testing conditions through regular diagnostic testing
How It Works
Eight sessions per subject / 1.5 (approximate) hours per session
Each session consists of the following:
- Weekly Video lecture posted on your MyFLEX account
- Homework Assignment uploaded after for evaluation and review
- Homework Solution video instantly provided to explain questions
Five full-length proctored diagnostic tests from the College Board with score report. (*Essay scoring only available with add-on package)
Click the image to expand.
FLEX Online SAT Program Courses
Meet Our Instructors
Master instructor and FOP Director of English Programs Yoon Choi has helped thousands of students overcome their fear of the verbal SAT through proven strategies and targeted test prep! Yoon graduated from Johns Hopkins University (BA, MA) and Stanford University (MA, Stegner Fellowship). She has over ten years test prep experience, with students averaging an increase of 140 points on the verbal SAT.
Student favorite, FOP Director of Math Programs Philip Vuong brings his passion for math (and Sour Skittles) to life, whether in the classroom or on the screen! Philip graduated Stanford University with a BS in Math and Electrical Engineering. With over ten years experience teaching SAT, he boasts a track record that’s hard to beat. In 2019, 100% of his students scored 750+ on the SAT.